Implementation place: Hanoi & Da Nang.
Project period: 2022-2024.
Donor: Save the Children (SCI)
- Children and children with disabilities.
- Parents/Caregivers and Parents/Caregivers of children with disabilities.
- Social workers.
- Government officials/policy makers.
The aim of the project is to provide the interventions needed to empower children, including children with disabilities, of all gender identities for children to participate meaningfully in decision-making processes and to be protected from all forms of violence.
Project objectives 1. Overall objective Contributing to effective child rights implementation by Government and related stakeholders at all levels in Vietnam to ensure those rights are upheld as committed.
2. Specific objective Intermediate Outcome: Children, especially children with disabilities, are supported by high capacity CSOs and relevant stakeholders to participate meaningfully and be protected from all kinds of violence.
- Outcome 1: Empowering of individuals and children: Children, including children with disabilities, and their parents/caregivers have knowledge and skills on child protection and child participation.
- Outcome 2: Social organizations and their networks, including disability networks, have full capacity to raise children's voice and concerns on physical and humiliating punishment (PHP) and online abuse.
- Outcome 3: Government and other duty-bearers to support and promote meaningful child participation and the right to be protected in physical and virtual contexts (homes, schools, communities, online).