Implementation place: 2 districts of Phu My and Tay Sơn in Binh Dinh province; and 5 districts/city of Kon Tum city, Dak Ha, Dak To, Ngoc Hoi, and Sa Thay in Kontum province.
Donor: United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Responsible Unit: National Action Center for Toxic Chemicals and Enviroment Treatment (NACCET).
Partners: Departments of Health and the Departments of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (DOLISA) and District Health Centers (DHC) and the Divisions of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, and the Commune Health Centers and the Commune People's Committees at each level.
Implementation period : 2021 – 2025.
- Persons with disabilities and their families.
Contribute in enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities in Binh Dinh and Kon Tum provinces through enhanced social inclusion and improved independent living.
- Persons with disabilities received appropriate home-based and community-based care
- Care and supporting skills of caregivers improved
- The Transition House model supporting disability care built and connected with the community
- Persons with disabilities and their families received psychological counseling and support
- Independent living of persons with disabilities and their families improved.